Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crespo: “I’m ready to give my best”

Parma striker Hernan Crespo spoke today about the upcoming match and about how he’s found settling back into the city he first moved to 14 years ago.

“It’s been hard to sit on the sidelines for three weeks and not being able to help the team but I finally returned to Tuesday and I’m very happy about it.”

“I feel I am physically ready to give 90 minutes but that’ entirely upto the manager and how much he wants me involved in the game.”

“I still have alot to learn about the intricacies of the teams tactics but I’ve gotten to know my team mates well over the last few weeks and feel confident I can do well.”

“Whether Guidolin wants me to play either five, ten or the full ninety minutes I will be ready to give my absolute best, as I always will do for Parma.”

0 Comment :